Re: Accessibility testing for onrr.gov

Mr. Bailey / Ms. Thomas,

Glad to hear of accessibility progress. Did you use Trusted Testers
certified by the federal Office of Accessible Systems and Technology to
audit and validate the new onrr.gov website's accessibility per Section
508, perhaps by signing a Letter of Reasonable Accessibility to post on
the website?

Cheers,
Peter Shikli
Access2online Inc.
www.access2online.com
Prison inmates helping the internet become accessible