Re: Query regarding 1.3.4

> How does that selectively affect disabled users?

I don't think it does.

Perhaps that means this is not an issue for the originator of the question, but whether it selectively affects disabled users or not does not seem relevant; 1.3.4 still says, I think, that for anyone--able-bodied or not--the device should not fail following a change in orientation.

Regards,

Alan
Alan Bristow ( he / him / il )
Web Developer / Développeur Web