Re: is "Back to top" button must for Accessibility/ per WCAG guidelines?

Hi Kiran,

There is nothing in WCAG that requires a "Back to top" feature. IF it is used, then it has to meet all other WCAG requirements (must be focusable with an accessible name, correct role, visible focus, etc.).

The "Home" and "End" keys can be used to jump to the top or bottom of the page for Windows based browsers, and command + up arrow/ command + down arrow will jump you to top and bottom of the page on a Macbook.