Re: Heading tags for accessibility and impact on SEO

this is the first time i have ever herd of some one want to not get more
hits on a hedding not less

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco@berkeley.edu |
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.