From: Kiran <kiranph@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2022 12:43 PM
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: High level audit findings document for meeting presentation

This email originated outside of OLG. Do not open attachments or click links unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Happy Friday all!

With such short notice, I have been asked to provide a high-level audit presentation in a meeting.

Does anyone have any document that I could use as a reference or template, which will be easier to understand for all, and in that doc, I could add my own specific findings as well?

I could google it but this group always helps in giving the right direction and guide so thought to check here first. Please suggest.

Thank you.

Regards,
Kiran