Re: Comprehensive WCAG conformance leads to accessibility for all irrespective of the technology used-any statement to prove this legally?

Karen-your argument is well taken. But in a court of law, situation gets tricky as the minute you insist about others, the first question that you get asked is ‘where are the complaints?’. And an unfortunate truth about India is that people with blindness and few more visible disabilities are more vocal here.

Further, to make the technicalities understand in legally permissible language is a complex challenge that too a judge who may not be so well equipped to receive for lack of technical knowledge.

Last but not least, expecting accessibility professionals to give away their knowledge and time commitment for free is an unfair expectation that too when the counterpart is such a large company.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone