Get WAI News & submit feedback [was: foundations course page is 404]

Char, Thanks very much for letting us know. The timing is amazing as we were just then in the middle of posting some interim updates. The redirect is now in place, so it's not giving a 404. It now goes to:

 https://www.w3.org/WAI/courses/foundations-course/

All,

Two things:

1. We plan to finalize and announce the course list next week. Please don't share the course list link yet. (Feel free to share the link above now.) To get notification when the course list is ready to share, subscribe to:
 Get WAI News
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/news/subscribe/

2. At the bottom of WAI web pages there is a link for you to send feedback via e-mail (or open a GitHub issue or pull request). Those links are in the "Help improve this page" box at the end of the main content, before the footer info.

We very much welcome your input!

Best,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>