Re: Screen reader output when focusing on questions in a complex form

Have you experimented with aria-label for  single form controls- that
can be an effective way of exposing the control's purpose and
providing the required context. It will override the visible label
etc.
Thanks,
Sailesh

--
Sailesh Panchang
Customer Success Strategist and Principal Accessibility Consultant