Re: Asking for an vote in support of digital inclusion

I urge everyone in the US to do this (unfortunately if you're not a US
citizen you cannot vote).

I've known Sharron an the Knowbility team for many years and I know they
will do an enormous amount of good to help others if they're awarded
this money.

Léonie.

--
Léonie Watson (she/her)