Re: Show/hide toggle to reveal masked password

Oh dear, can you perhaps explain why an individual who happens to be
blind is more likely to do what you suggest than any other user?

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)
https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka

Co-Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures http://www.w3.org/wai/apa