Re: Looking for a few good editors

Shawn,

My bio is at https://www.bizware.com/shikli.htm and there are links
there to my publications list.  I also have a crew of analysts working
for me who could benefit by writing, with my oversight.  I suggest a
conversation.

Cheers,
Peter Shikli
Access2online Inc.
29030 SW Town Center Loop East
Suite 202-187
Wilsonville, OR 97070
503-570-6831 - pshikli@access2online.com
Cell: 949-677-3705
FAX: 503-582-8337
www.access2online.com
Prison inmates helping the internet become accessible