Re: Empty <P> Tags For Spacing

On 09/02/2022 11:43, bryan rasmussen wrote:

> I would say it is the SR's job to turn a visually understood medium into
> an auditorily understood medium

I think you are interpreting "screen reader" too literally.  Screen
readers for web pages are rather more audio renderers for underlying
HTML, than simply things that scrape screen contents and read it.  The
only reason they really need to get close to reading the screen is
because of poor quality of semantic markup in the real world.