Re: Return of the londesc conundrum

What is the suggested pattern for providing additional information about a graphic at this time? Is it Figure with fig figcaption? I would think this not ideal for more explicit descriptions of graphics. Or perhaps a link surrounding the omg often used to bring up a full size image should also have text about the image.
Thanks!
Jonathan Cohn