Re: Does SC 3.2.2 apply to Mobile Apps?

On 22/12/2021 09:27, Kalpeshkumar Jain wrote:

> I am a little confused about the applicability of SC 3.2.2 for Mobile Apps.
> Following is the scenario:
> On change of the dropdown options a modal window is open alerting the
> User about the selected option and related text.
> I believe opening a modal window is a change of context (please correct
> me otherwise).

I'm not quite sure what your confusion is here. Do you mean you have a
web-based or native application that, when an option in a
dropdown/select is changes, brings up a modal dialog? If so, yes that
sounds like a failure of On Input. Whether it's on mobile, or desktop,
or whatever, seems irrelevant to the question.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux