Re: Changes Of Language research

Dear Francis:

You may wish to look at the specification under development in an APA Task
Force here:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/pronunciation/

Among other use cases provided during the development of this
specification is the increasing importance of natural language
interfaces, for which another ApA Task Force is currently working on a
Natural Language Accessibility User Requirements (NAUR) publication
here:

https://www.w3.org/TR/naur/

hth

Janina