Re: trying to figure out the best way to make glossary accessible

another note on this - each glossary letter is implemented as a button, so
you can see on whatever form fields overview your screenreader provides
Glossary letter A, and so forth.

so if you had selected A it was not visible in this list anymore, and if
you have filtered then none of the others are shown either - but of course
the glossary filter which is an input field is visible in the form elements
view.