Re: aria-labelledby with aria-hidden

I have something like this structure

<label for="dynamic id">
the wrong checkbox in group</span>
solution</div>
</label>

IF I do without aria-labelledby then VO on safari reads unticked tickbox
and no label.
IF I do with aria-labelledby on the role checkbox then VO on safari reads

> unticked tickbox, possibly mixed content html content appears in here from
> third party solution

if I then press VO-right arrow it goes to next tickbox

IF I do with aria-labelledby on the role checkbox with VO on Chrome it
reads

> unticked tickbox, possibly mixed content html content appears in here from
> third party solution

if I then press VO-right arrow it goes to label and reads

> possibly mixed content html content appears in here from third party
> solution

If I do with aria-labelledby on the role checkbox and aria-hidden on the
label then on VO with chrome and VO with safari it reads

> unticked tickbox, possibly mixed content html content appears in here from
> third party solution

If I then press VO-right arrow it skips the label and goes to next checkbox
div.

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen