Re: Question on Copyright

There are two questions here that seem to be intermixed.

1) is the material fair use?
2) if I make it accessible, is it still fair use if it was fair use to
start with?

Most of the answers here have to do with determining whether it was fair
use to start with.

If we start out with the assumption that it was fair use, but in
accessible, then the answer to your question is, making it accessible does
not cause it to lose its fair use status.

Gregg