Re: SVG tools that aren't bad for accessibility

Hi Chaals,

FWIW, for the “Doesn't break existing source” I've just tested in
Inkscape after having added role and aria-label to an SVG root in a text
editor, and Inkscape seems to keep them as is. It adds a lot of cruft
but does not break the attributes I added beforehand.

Of course it's a pretty simple test, but I was glad to see that.

I'd say it's as good a start as any, hoping I'm not repeating something
you already knew though.

Stephane