Re: a caniuseit like site for screenreader support for wcag

Hi Steve

>     That's a useful site but sadly "Last updated: January 11, 2020"
    >> https://www.powermapper.com/tests/

It should be getting updated again in the next couple of weeks - updates were difficult to do when everyone was working from home due to Covid-19.

Best Regards
Mark

Mark Rogers - mark.rogers@powermapper.com
PowerMapper Software Ltd - www.powermapper.com
Registered in Scotland No 362274 Quartermile 2 Edinburgh EH3 9GL

On 21/07/2021, 09:06, "Steve Lee" <stevelee@w3.org> wrote:

    That's a useful site but sadly "Last updated: January 11, 2020"

    Steve