Re: unexamined opinions about different screenreaders

I, myself, wouldn't leave Linux off the list of platforms you're
considering. But, if you think Linux use is statistically insignificant,
or unworty of factoring for some reason, you should at least add Android
to your list of platforms.

Best,

Janina

--