Re: requirements to test with Jaws in different organizations

speaking personally,
My understanding is that wacg principles are to be browser agnostic, and
are  rooted in interaction not tool.
As someone experiencing a disability that while mandating a screen reader,
also makes the software speech included in tools like jaws physically
harmful, it is frustrating  being told by well  meaning companies who
themselves were told that Jaws testing was suitable, that I need to fit
their definition of disability to get access..even if doing so could
result in my hospitalization.
I respect your desire to make your job easier, but  given no single
person's tools apply to another person's body, my own included, I would
truly appreciate it if the practice of one tool fits all testing stopped.
You are teaching the companies for which you work how to discriminate,
even if not especially when you claim a majority using your tools.
After all, using majority as a measure still fortifies discrimination on
large scales world wide.
Speaking personally, of course.
Karen