Re: Question on video accessibility

On 30/03/2021 14:42, Urban, Mark (CDC/OCOO/OCIO/CEO) wrote:
> The way to add “Alt Text” to videos is through Audio Description.   A
> huge collection of great resources is available at What is Audio
> Description? (acb.org) <https://acb.org/adp/ad.html>.

That wouldn't have helped Helen Keller.  In any case, the only relevant
content in the video appears to be text slogans (which are being
presented at a rate the user cannot easily control).

I'd say plain text fallback was the most appropriate.  You can't achieve
the psychological effect of the music in description, and the music is
only there for that reason.

(Personally I'd consider the examples of the text given as not being
content either, as the video doesn't seem to contain anything to support
them.)