From: Bradley, Carol <BradleC1@sutterhealth.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 5:20 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: [EXT] Time out provisions

All,
Is there a good way to deal with timeout processes?  What about having a notification with a simple function such as "hit ____to continue.    We have received feedback that 15 minute automatic timeout is problematic for some users.  Our privacy folks are concerned about extending it.

Carol
Carol Bradley
Disability Access/504 Officer
Cell (916) 296-8762