Re: [WebAIM] table cells, th-mapping

Hallo Jan,

thank you so much! No, I hadn't tried that yet. That works so far with
JAWS and it would solve the problem of the whole content of that one
th-element being read if you refer to all the headers via ID. Would
there be any objections to this solution? Or do screenreader users
prefer the whole content of the th-element being read, even if it
contains up to four sentences? It would be the same for every data cell
in the table and there are a lot.

Kind regards, Miriam