Re: { Sticky Bar } 400% & Keyboard Navigation

Thanks for all the input everyone. Your input also put me at ease,
sometimes I get asked how real world of an issue is what I'm describing and
I admit self doubt does creep in from time to time.

I don't encourage the use of the sticky bar for reasons shared by all.

Thanks for the help!