Re: Question about Voice Over

Hi,

Tricky to suggest without source, but things that I have tried in the past:

- turn off JS on original page

- turn off CSS on original page (likely will make no difference, but easy test)

- check no manually set tabindex settings / or know those you see are OK

- check any role settings are healthy (not contradictory)

- copy a minimal version of the relevant elements  in to a test page with no other extraneous content, linked JS or CSS

Retest after each of these.

If nothing obvious, are you able to try with one other audio AT such as NVDA?

Cheers,

Alan