Re: Question about aria-live and abnormal voice over behavior

Hi,

I check the front end code via browser, i see there is aria live alerts
too. That is kinda strange to me. Bt if it is needed. That is what it is.
But the main problem is why it is announced twice. Once at the current
form. The other at the other form. Scratch my head for a night already.

Best,
Duc Ta