Re: Underline vs. bottom border

On 04/01/2021 15:37, Pearson, Amy wrote:
> Are there any negative ramifications to using the padding-bottom with
> assistive technologies? I have seen some demos where users can adjust
> how different elements appear on the page and want to make sure we’re
> not going to do anything that would override or interfere with that.

Randomly, just tested how use of border fares in windows high contrast
mode in IE11, chromium-based Edge, Firefox (using
https://inclusivedesign24.org/, where I've used the border approach),
and happy to say border is left intact in WHCM.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux