Re: Is it time for AI with Accessibility?

Some of this stuff is already in the field. See, for example, Adobe Reader for mobile devices. Its new “liquid mode” feature - intended for reuse rather than accessibility applications - is a hint of the AI-assisted future of live analysis and repurposing of unstructured PDF content.

More info:

https://www.pdfa.org/adobe-announces-liquid-mode-for-acrobat-mobile/

Duff.