From: Mehrnaz Ahmadi <mahmadij@gmail.com>
Sent: 14 October 2020 15:15
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: How to check visualizations in iframes

Hello,

I just started a position as a BI Developer and part of my job is to check our tableau visualizations for accessibility. In the past, I used wave chrome extension, but wave doesn't seem to scan charts and visualizations since they are inside iframes. Would anyone know how I can check charts and visualizations for accessibility? Is there a tool for that? Any type of information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Best,

Mehrnaz