Re: Current Problems with Reflow

Thanks Michell,
The 1.4.10 fail case does. Do we have a technique to support the
repositioning of fixed elements that obstruct essential content?

This failure really does not cover headings and footers that take up 50% or
more of the viewport.
Actually it is harder than that, because there is a serious judgement call.
Maybe we should change the fail case.

Regardless, since I am retired from AG WG, I can only alert the group to
problems.

Today, fixed position elements that enlarge too much is the most prevalent
condition that makes sites that do reflow, unreadable.

Best, Wayne

Best, Wayne