Re: Reflow persona "What's New WCAG 2.1"

Not allowing pages that require horizontal scrolling  is in WCAG 2.0

By the way — speaking of word wrapping and not needing to horizontal scroll when you enlarge,
there is a PDF reader that allows reflow / wrapping of text as you enlarge.

It is at the top of the chart - here and you can see it is the only one we have been able to find.
https://ds.gpii.net/content/pdf-readers-readability-features

I am surprised more don’t know about it — so if you can help spread the word about it that would be great.

I didnt have anything to do with it - but  take a look at it — and let me know if it really works for you.   And if it does I will double down on getting information on it out to other people .

gregg

Professor, University of Maryland, College Park
Director , Trace R&D Center, UMD
Co-Founder Raising the Floor. http://raisingthefloor.org
And the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure (GPII) http://GPII.net