Re: Reflow persona "What's New WCAG 2.1"

This is good, it's a common problem.  I'm also taking it to mean that all
those websites which have ads which take up 50% of the browser's viewable
area and a cookie warning which takes up another 45% automatically fail.
And it's even worse when you have the browser's zoom or Windows DPI set
higher than 100%.  I was just trying to read an article on the Daily Mail
website, and it's appalling - I can't even scroll right because the text
doesn't go past the right side of the screen, it's just that the video ad
is on top of the right 40% of it (and the newspaper banner takes up about
the top 60% of the screen.  I could read the left half of three lines and I
didn't bother, I just closed it.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager