Re: Accessibility of two extremes

Here’s a blog post by someone I used to work with, who needs low contrast colours to work:
https://accessibility.blog.gov.uk/2016/05/26/accessibility-and-me-marian-foley/ <https://accessibility.blog.gov.uk/2016/05/26/accessibility-and-me-marian-foley/>

“I've been partially sighted since I was 9, and need large text and low contrast colours to be able to work. My requirements are quite unusual for someone with sight loss, as most visually impaired users need high contrast colours. My retinas can't process colour contrast properly, and spending more than a couple of minutes looking at high contrast material (web pages, documents, anything with regular stripes, spots or checks) gives me a splitting headache and motion sickness."