Re: Heading structure and alternatives?

Sadly, despite 15 years of attempts this still hasn't been fixed in HTML,
so Marc is right. You might as well put whatever heading level you like at
the top of your template, and then adjust any headings used according to
where you put it within a document.

Note (from my pedantic side) that the "h1 everywhere" approach sometimes
recommended by people because it was in a non-final spec *doesn't* work:
Browsers present a *different* version of the semantics visually and to
assistive technology, which makes for a serious failure to meet the
requirements.

cheers

Chaals