Re: Examples of websites that handle linearization properly

On 18/07/2020 00:18, Catherine Ailanjian wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I’m looking for websites that make use of CSS-background images but that
> also handle linearization well – would you please provide URLs for any
> good examples?

Define "linearization". Unless you mean "ignoring/dropping any CSS"
which opens up a whole can of worms about CSS being a technology that's
nowadays relied upon by most sites and sites aren't expected to "work
without CSS at all" (as roughly used to be one of the asks of the old
section 508 before the refresh).

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux