Re: Accessibility of HTML title attribute for tooltips

Ajay,

One of our analysts saw your question and provided the answer below:

Using a custom tooltip is the best way to keep the tooltip visible.

You can use Deque’s stylesheet for a custom tooltip that will display on
hover and on tab over. Deque-patterns.min.css.

Best,

Anthony

aadams@access2online.com
503-570-6831
FAX: 503-582-8337
Access2online Inc.
29030 SW Town Center Loop East
Suite 202-187
Wilsonville, OR 97070
www.Access2online.com
Prison inmates helping the internet become accessible