Re: My Retirement Letter

Hi Wayne,

We have been so fortunate to have your expertise to rely on. Your work
truly made a lasting impact, and one that has changed accessibility
for the better in so many ways.

Thank you for everything you've done for me directly and indirectly;
it's much appreciated and I will truly miss working with you. It has
been a pleasure.

Enjoy this next journey of your life, my friend.

Kind Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson