Re: Bi-modal touch interaction, possible with Voice Over enabled?

Hi Taliesin,

Your demo already passes 2.5.1 Pointer Gestures because moving "mass 1" or
"mass 2" gives an equivalent result, compared with moving both masses
simultaneously.

That said, it might be interesting to attach a custom zoom or scroll
behavior to a specific target, such as the "x km" distance value. Is there
such a thing as pedagogical sugar?

Mitchell Evan
+1 (510) 375-6104
mtchllvn@gmail.com