From: Greg Gay <greggay@rogers.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 2:45 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Accessibility for Fun

It's on the todo list. No ETA yet on when it might get fixed.

On 2020-03-25 12:40 p.m., Amber Holladay wrote:

Does anyone know how to pause the animation on this game?

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 11:42 AM Lucy GRECO <lgreco@berkeley.edu <mailto:lgreco@berkeley.edu> > wrote:

hello: this is  great thanks going to share it with my people smile

Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces