Re: <toggle-button> Custom Element query

Mark,

No need to apologise. There's a lot of information out there on the web
and using native HTML is very often absolutely the right approach.

The AOM is still very new and most of it is still not real, but the
different types of custom element (customised and autonomous) are both
already in production use on the web.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical