RE: Short Survey for CSUN

Hi Steve,
  That's wonderful to hear for you.
still, what happened to the idea of realizing that not everyone sharing a
label accommodates the same?
The voice synthesis required for chrome and Firefox, stimulates the dizzy
centres of my brain due to an auditory processing disorder.
However,  like a well built  highway, I should still be able to reach the
survey.
Unfortunately though, as documented in one of their blog posts, Google
feels anyone who chooses to work  for example without JavaScript is a
crook, their word not mine.
I am amazed  how often even those here, unintentionally I realize, forget
that before you reach the browser, just as before you reach a building's
front steps, there are fundamental  aspects.
I wonder how that works for example with a voice browser, or an augmented
keyboard?
Kare