Re: Online request form with many fields

Well, speaking personally I am not so sure the web form is too complex.
The company survey monkey has a way to produce such forms, all with
proper labels associated with the questions and buttons that work from the
keyboard, i. e.  selecting radio button choices, or submit with the enter
key moving a person forward.  One
cannot  uniformly produce the same results with a pdf file  in my
opinion.  Even for those not using adaptive tools pdf files can become
different creatures for different people.
The one direction I would absolutely suggest you avoid going is a google
form of any kind.
just my personal thoughts,
Karen