Re: accessibility toolbar

Steve i agree with you. I should clarify that I am not twisting arms for
the use of a third-party tool. Im asking for our teams to create some
switches of our own while stressing that it doesn't free us from ensuring
that accessibility is baked in. 😁 I have so many reservations around third
party tools and haven't seen any successfully execute to meet our needs.