From: Guy Hickling <guy.hickling@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 1:28 PM
To: WAI Interest Group discussion list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: RE: W3C pages on landmarks query

That GitHub issue will solve this particular matter. However there are numerous places in various documents where parts of the original W3C guidance are out of date but are still left in as apparently valid guidance for unsuspecting people to follow.

Would it be possible to at least add notes and comments to the documents in such cases? - as is done in the WCAG itself. Otherwise the W3C will seem more and more dated as time goes on.

Regards,
Guy Hickling