Re: FW: Trying to unsubscribe from list - test

 Subscribing and Unsubscribing to the Discussion List

   subject: “subscribe” <w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe>.
   - *To unsubscribe* from the list, send e-mail to
w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org with

*Please note*: The subscription e-mail addresses are different from the
e-mail address to send an e-mail message, which is in the next section.
To subscribe to the email *digest* with compiled messages, send e-mail to
w3c-wai-ig-d-request@w3.org with “subscribe” as the subject. To unsubscribe
from the digest, send e-mail to w3c-wai-ig-d-request@w3.org with
“unsubscribe” as the subject.