Re: Trying to unsubscribe from list

Kevin,

Your address above is not showing on our lists. It was manually removed
by staff within the past day.

I see that you subsequently sent a removal request, so I wanted to
confirm to you that that address has been removed, in case you didn't
get a direct notification.

It appears you may also still be subscribed with a different address. If
you have questions about that, please reply to me directly rather than
to the list.

For others, unsubscription information for this list is available here:

For people who are leaving the list because of an upcoming
discontinuation of an email address, please note that your old address
will be removed automatically after a certain number of bounces in any
case, so no need to worry undeliverables.

Stay safe all,

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer