Re: Global Shortcut Keys and Screen Reader Accessibility?

Hi Phil,
To clarify, that’s right. The learning tool is not a video. It’s an interactive tool that learners can play and experiment with.
In this particular simulation the learner starts the action by turning a Light Source on, and then there are secondary button controls that allow a learner to Pause the action, and even Step Forward through the action if they want to take a closer look. The Step Forward button is disabled until the action is Paused. And, of course nothing at all happens if the Light Source is not first turned on.

So, yes, I am just referring to a global keyboard shortcut that would work in one of our simulation apps that contains a Pause/Play button.

Sounds like this is possible, though maybe just tricky to get it right for all platforms and AT.

Taliesin