Re: Including audio description in YouTube and Vimeo videos

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! I'm looking at them to figure out
what might work (it's for a client my team is helping to become
accessible). YouDescribe, in particular, is a pretty interesting resource
that could streamline their process of trying to make already-published
videos fully accessible.

-Annie